2021.06.13 Revisiting
Revisiting my past work reveals how experimental I was. There were textures, how it flows, and some minor mistakes that got me lazy to fix it. (and yes, I didn't bother to flip it horizontally at the end thus my signature is misleading) Going back here and feel how much fun I had made me feel so inspired to create different kinds of art mediums, but as of the moment, let this website collect my past work as a portfolio then recreate them in my own way. I may be jealous or mindfully talk out of it, saying "I can do better than them!" but the question is, when will I prove it? And that my friend is the endless cycle of revisiting. (unless its out of context, so be it~)
Oh yeah! About this Illustration, this is about revisiting discomfort but that's a title that you may interpret in my experience~ I can Improve this better in the future when the time comes.

This is a wonderful illustration and makes me want to see more of your work, can I at I love doing things live colour_collectives weekly colour challenge and other wee projects out with any serious work I'm doing as they allow that creativity and inventiveness that can get blocked the .you are more concerned about the purpose of pieces. Good luck with your creative path and blog.
ReplyDelete