03/13/2020: Hi past me~ This is me now and proud!
Heya there!
This is Martuna Soysauce from the past and things here are getting crazy.
Usually I want to make this a personal blog just to record some stuff either it's cringy or an achievements whether its my lifestyle or hobbies.With a warning here, I'm quite poor with English, grammar or writing but I'll try to keep moving forward~
So let me start with this..
I am soooooo nervous with the first post and future me shall cringe at me. To bring out the basics, drawing is my passion to the point that I have accounts with different names you least expected. One is some random food names that doesn't even relate to me, my name that I rarely use in public but sounds cool, and lastly you see here my name and a food fused together. To be honest, I did not thought of this name, but it was my funny food nickname at grade school that sounds like my real name.
I am quite engage with entertainment, fashion, movies, cartoon, and anime. By the way I'm quite most proud and with the last two mentioned here.
Now here's my plan for the future post that I may or may not promise though:
- My top Tv show + Movie for 2000 and 2010
- Recreating my Favorite TV to fashion Illustration
- Favorite fashion Illustrator and why
- My Favorite Local Indie Comics
- My 'imaginary' Design (If I were to draw my clothes to life, what would it be?)
- My current clothes in my closets
- Favorite youtubers and why
- top video games
Comments
Post a Comment